Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 pm
- Forum: Graphics Cards & Monitors
- Topic: AMD Catalyst 13.1 and Linux mint 15
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8746
@Goffrey - I had the EXACT same situation and I followed your instructions to the letter and it worked for me. I did not bother to delete the xorg.conf file either on a hunch and everything seems fine. Right now I'm installing PlayOnLinux and will test World of Tanks on it then I'll install Steam an...
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 pm
- Forum: Gaming on Linux Mint
- Topic: Gaming on Linux Mint 15 through Steam, your experiences
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17675
Well, I love Mint 15 - but I think the ATI HD4830 512mb video card I have is not able to work with whatever drivers Mint uses. I'm so ready to leave MS Windows Vista forever - and I can't. But now I'm only one step away. And when I install the latest Catalyst drivers everything breaks and I'm left w...
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:03 am
- Forum: Installation & Boot
- Topic: Mint 14 no splash screen instead lots of text
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6618
This is not a setting that's turned off - I tried the fix the gentleman posted in the post above mine and no matter what I select I get a black screen on boot up with a "No Signal Detected" on my monitor until I see the prompt for my username. This is not a setting, this is some kind of flaw or bug....