Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 pm
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: HELP! Amazon instant, tried everything I could for VOD
- Replies: 1
- Views: 300
I have scoured google and these boards and tried things like this: http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=124676&p=682772&hilit=amazon+instant+LM15#p682772 I have also tried apt-get install libhal1 hal and I tried the steps here: http://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%20video%20on%20demand?_e...
- Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 am
- Forum: Hardware Support
- Topic: A choice: sound or brightness control?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 935
I have a weird connundrum... I have sucessfully installed Linux Mint 15 on my Macbook Pro 7,1. Wireless, touchpad, everything (almost) is working. I do have one situation: 1. If I use the xserver-xorg-video-nouveau driver, I can adjust my brightness with F1/F2, however my sound is stuck to "dummy so...