Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:30 am
- Forum: Cinnamon
- Topic: Cinnamon crashes - requires restart
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1383
In my case the Cinnamon crashing was solved by adding a few seconds delay to a program I have set to autoload on boot. I had Thunderbird at 5 seconds and was getting the crash messages. Setting it to 10 cured it.
- Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:28 am
- Forum: Sound, Multimedia, & Codecs
- Topic: No sound after using hdmi output
- Replies: 1
- Views: 318
Yes, using HDMI in Mint is frustrating and it shouldn't be a problem for a user to solve. Everytime I connect the laptop to the TV with HDMI and then back to normal use I have to fiddle with PulseAudio settings. And without adding PulseAudio you can forget about getting HDMI sound at all. So why isn...