Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:15 pm
- Forum: Graphics Cards & Monitors
- Topic: Fantasy Linux Mint Tower suggestions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 738
Thank you Fantasy for wording all the changes so well as your case is similar to mine and I am in the midst of the 'move' and I'm just finalizing things. I have and love my HP Officejet 8600 All-In-One. I am still in the process of migrating from Windows 10 to Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.3. All is workin...
- Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:48 pm
- Forum: Mounting Partitions
- Topic: Dual Boot System: Unable to Mount Windows 10 Hard Disk Drive
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2851
I am having the same problem – Unable to Mount Windows 10 hard disk drive. I have done the steps to disable Fast Start in my Windows 10 side. Done power shut down and still unable to mount OS. Went back to windows and double checked and yes, Fast Start is not clicked. I did a restart and jumped into...
- Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:07 pm
- Forum: About Mint Editions
- Topic: Windows 10 to Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia Cinnamon 64 bit
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1373
I'm not computer smart but not an idiot either. Guess I know enough to be dangerous to myself. Have been reading and searching. My 1st question is related to changing to Chromium from Chrome. In just plugging those words in the search I came up with 3786 hits that I BEGAN to read and all I got was t...