I've been running it since Friday afternoon and only one issue, the issue with installing .deb files with gdebi. Updated libraries so now ESO looks/plays perfectly with DXVK.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:59 pm
- Forum: Chat about Linux Mint
- Topic: New version of Linux Mint (Have you tried it, yet ?) (Solved)
- Replies: 44
- Views: 4048
- Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am
- Forum: Introduce yourself
- Topic: Linux Mint 19 codenamed “Tara”
- Replies: 227
- Views: 65076
- Fri May 25, 2018 7:43 am
- Forum: Newbie Questions
- Topic: Can I safely remove GIMP and install the latest Flatpack version?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 902
I recently switched back to Linux Mint (18.3) Cinnamon and I uninstalled the pre-installed Gimp (through Software Manager) and installed the Flatpak one. I've had no problems. I don't know if it had to leave some dependencies behind or not but Cinnamon still works and I have the new Gimp.
- Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 am
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: <SOLVED> IntelliJ Installation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1198
My reply isn't a fix, but I also use IntelliJ. What I do is download the Jetbrains Toolbox, extract it to a folder to keep it in (I put it in a subfolder of my home folder) and then just run it. Using that I install IntelliJ and I'm easily able to keep it updated. It's very convenient. You can insta...