Seems far easier to "not worry about it" for now since it doesn't seem to be creating any problems, and trying to "fix" it very well could cause problems.
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:21 am
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: Upgrade to 20 - remove unneeded Python3.8
- Replies: 4
- Views: 156
While running 19.3 I had installed python3.8 using the instruction here: https://tecadmin.net/install-python-3-8-ubuntu/ In short, sudo make altinstall The upgrade to 20 left that install in place, so now I have two python 3.8.2 installations me:~$ which python3 /usr/bin/python3 me:~$ python3 -V Pyt...
- Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:23 pm
- Forum: Open chat
- Topic: Are there any negative consequences to charging cell phone via computer USB port(s) ?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 482
Get a charging only cable or data blocker. For example https://www.amazon.com/PortaPow-Specialised-3-3ft-20AWG-Charge/dp/B00RQ5AZ6Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1547694903&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=usb+charge+only+cable&dpPl=1&dpID=51Deodn0ajL&ref=plSrch https://www.amazon.com/Port...