Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:41 am
- Forum: Other networking topics
- Topic: [SOLVED] Mint 19 Network SAMBA shares not showing File Manager
- Replies: 33
- Views: 51875
I am having exactly the same problem. I am using LM 19.1 Default File Manager - Nemo Any windows share samba location opens up very well for the first time. Once we unmount that location and try to mount it again , it weirdly informs that "the location is not found". When I restart compute...
- Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:34 pm
- Forum: Scripts & Bash
- Topic: Notification / Applet for Battery Fully Charged
- Replies: 1
- Views: 469
[ Actually wanted to add this in [ community.linuxmint.com/idea ] as new Idea , but there I am getting some "Security" error - Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall ] To improve laptop's battery life, overcharging is considered to be avoided. We have many ways / apps to indicate battery ...
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 am
- Forum: Installation & Boot
- Topic: Best way to clone an install to a different machine?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3166
In case I've misunderstood... here's the very easy way I do it: In fact, I don't do it... Timeshift does http://www.teejeetech.in/p/timeshift.html Apart from using Timeshift for regular backups, I use the Clone option to clone my installation to different hardware. Where is the Clone Option in Time...
- Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:23 am
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: linux mint 19 - IPTUX does not detect ipmsg windows clients in LAN
- Replies: 0
- Views: 319
In LAN environment having both Windows and linux machine we are using iptux in linux and ipmsg on windows computers. By this way we can effectively chat on LAN without any issue. Recently I have upgraded my laptop to Linux Mint 19 (Based on Ubuntu 18.04) from Mint 18.3; And observed -- iptux is not ...