Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 am
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: Laptop won't suspend or hibernate after updating Mint
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6605
I have a Lenovo T410 as well, and intermittently won't sleep. It'll go to sleep, but then wake seconds later. Last couple times I had to hard shut it down. Really annoying.
- Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 am
- Forum: Gaming on Linux Mint
- Topic: Rigs of Rods quits unexpectedly when I launch it on Mint 13
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1418
Did you try running the 'configuator'. Should be in your menu under games.
- Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:19 am
- Forum: Newbie Questions
- Topic: Software manager does not work most of the time - no errors
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4018
I've had that issue with 3 different laptops on which I installed Mint 13 (maya). You click install, it asks for your password, but then it's not installed. I try again and it does nothing. No errors. I can get sudo apt-get install, but super embarrasing when trying to show a friend how cool Linux i...