Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 am
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: What is your back up strategy?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3261
My data integrity and backup strategy (family/home office use): 1. All documents are stored on a Debian Wheezy Server using ZFS raidz2 2. ZFS Snapshots are taken hourly (keeping 24), daily(keeping 14), weekly (keeping 8), monthly (keeping 13) 3. ZFS Snapshots are exported to a 2nd Debian Wheezy Serv...
- Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 am
- Forum: Graphics Cards & Monitors
- Topic: Aspeed GPU driver?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 17719
Same here. I have a Supermicro Board with Aspeed 2400 and Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon 64bit says "software Rendering Mode" which is a little bit annoying because this computer is used as a desktop (too). Linux Mint 17 "Quiana" Cinnamon 64-bit Below some informations which I know are asked if problems wit...
- Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 am
- Forum: LMDE Archive
- Topic: [SOLVED] Printing to PDF produces blank PDFs
- Replies: 21
- Views: 29536
1. Launch your printer panel in the administration and printing. 2. Select the print to PDF "printer". 3. In Settings, select the change button on the Make and model setting. 4. First one that is highlighted is "Generic (recommended)". Choose it / Forward. 5. First one that is highlighted is "Cups-...