Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am
- Forum: KDE
- Topic: Battery quickly loses charge under KDE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5333
Instead of trying to analyze and fix the problem you guys are all just suggesting different alternatives. Not very helpful. I think I'm facing the same problem. Anyone with some real insight? Thanks
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 pm
- Forum: Releases & Announcements
- Topic: Linux Mint 12 KDE released!
- Replies: 58
- Views: 56056
Using it right now. One thing I don't get about KDE is....why is the wifi network management so tedius? Why can't it automatically just connect to the one I select, and then prompt me for a password? Just curious...am I missing something here? I'm still learning KDE, but out of all the KDE distros L...