Search found 67 matches
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 am
- Forum: Tutorials
- Topic: HowTo:Replace Your Firefox Buttons If You Think They're Ugly
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2336
why not just install a theme?
- Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 am
- Forum: Software & Applications
- Topic: Google Toolbar In Firefox Search Bar Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 528
if you searched the forum before you made a post you would have found http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... eal+google
hope that helps
hope that helps
- Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 pm
- Forum: Sound, Multimedia, & Codecs
- Topic: Videos(such as google video) dont show up
- Replies: 1
- Views: 514
Do "sudo apt-get remove flashplugin-nonfree && sudo apt-get install adobe-flashplugin" in terminal make sure your browser is closed when you do it.
- Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 pm
- Forum: Suggestions & New Ideas
- Topic: Mint brainstorm/ Better way to make suggestions
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1973
I think brainstorm would work better than a forum because you can have people vote and comment. It also tells you how many people are for/against an idea and you know when devs are working on an idea and possibly when its going to be implemented. A forum post gets lost because there are so many diff...
- Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:37 am
- Forum: Installation & Boot
- Topic: Can't Install Mint KDE (community project)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 569
heres the md5 for mint 6 kde 8f51c714c8b0a63877a30b9e84bf388f and heres a link about and how to find the md5 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToMD5SUM
Nautilus has a search built in to use it click on the last icon on the tool bar thing. If you want to search your whole drive just go to / , if you want to search a folder just go to that folder.
- Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm
- Forum: Non-technical Questions
- Topic: Lose the "Linux" in Linux Mint
- Replies: 68
- Views: 8152
Linux Mint is called Mint few people call it by its full name And if you wanted you could call it boobily boop (no one would know what your talking about). I also think the official name should stay Linux Mint because It is linux and if someone wanted to make another version of Mint based on BSD or ...
hehe, ok, adding to this, i would like to start a vote on who everybody thinks should be made ops and give everyone a chance to decide who looks after the channels. Just leave a quick note with names and theyll be totalled up later. Starting with: Kingdomcome, Deadguy, Roin, Plinker Thanks Becca x ...
- Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 pm
- Forum: Xfce
- Topic: Desktop icon : double-click > single-click
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4797
After some googleing I've discovered that the desktop icons aren't controlled by thunar they are controlled by gtk and that doesn't support single click, maybe you could try another file browser like nautilus and hope it takes control over the desktop icons.