gm10's Linux Mint Tools PPA

Get involved, create or participate in a project.
gm10
Level 17
Level 17

Re: gm10's Linux Mint Tools PPA

Post by gm10 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:39 pm

PSA: If you had trouble installing the PPA within the last 12 days, there was a dependency issue that prevented some packages from installing that has been fixed now. Feel free to try again in case you ran into the issue (it did not affect existing users of the PPA, which is why I did not notice right away). :idea:
Tune up your LM 19.x: ppa:gm10/linuxmint-tools

pizzadude
Level 2
Level 2

Post by pizzadude » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Here's a new bug for you :wink:

The new "mint-support-status" command you added doesn't work:

Code: Select all

mint-support-status
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/mint-support-status", line 216, in <module>
    if origin == "linuxmint":
NameError: name 'origin' is not defined
Visit my blog LinuxSurge if you like websites that haven't been updated in over 2 years

gm10
Level 17
Level 17

Post by gm10 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:46 pm

Eh, that's what I get for pushing that one already. I had thought about pulling it out of the release for I really only wanted to push that other fix for now but that script isn't relevant for anything so why not. Anyway, pushed a fix that should take care of it. It was working fine for me btw, so I hadn't noticed, but of course your glorious collection of package sources would manage to break it. :D
Tune up your LM 19.x: ppa:gm10/linuxmint-tools

pizzadude
Level 2
Level 2

Post by pizzadude » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:55 pm

gm10 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:46 pm
Eh, that's what I get for pushing that one already. I had thought about pulling it out of the release for I really only wanted to push that other fix for now but that script isn't relevant for anything so why not. Anyway, pushed a fix that should take care of it. It was working fine for me btw, so I hadn't noticed, but of course your glorious collection of package sources would manage to break it. :D
I am the PPA master.
Behold my PPAs.
Visit my blog LinuxSurge if you like websites that haven't been updated in over 2 years

Return to “Community Projects”