How to join the Linux Mint Dev Team Slack Workspace

About programming and getting involved with Linux Mint development
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
emabota

How to join the Linux Mint Dev Team Slack Workspace

Post by emabota »

Hi,
I was trying to interact with the Dev team through the irc channel #linuxmint-dev. But it seems that it's no longer active, as I was told on the #linuxmint-help channel.
I have looked in the documentation, or websites, here in the forums, for how to join the slack workspace.
Can someone please point in the right direction, or tell me how to join the linuxmint-dev slack workspace?

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
middle

Re: How to join the Linux Mint Dev Team Slack Workspace

Post by middle »

I would also like to help.I'm a full stack web dev.If theres a need for my skills I would love to help.How can i get in touch ?
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Howdy! The Slack workspaces are by invitation. People regularly contributing to the projects in some way such as developers, distro maintainers, artists and writers can get invited there. If you're already contributing but haven't gotten an invite please share how you're involved on the projects and I'll pass it on so you might get an invite.

And you don't need to be on the Slack workspace to start contributing. Collaboration is through GitHub — see also the developer guide https://linuxmint-developer-guide.readthedocs.io/.
emabota

Post by emabota »

Hi!
Ok. Thank you
bracknelson
Level 1
Level 1

Post by bracknelson »

"From your desktop, visit slack website and get-started option.
Enter your e-mail address (I suggest using your work email address). Then click Continue.
Check e-mail for confirmation code from slack and enter it.
Below accept an invitation , click join next to the work-space that you'd like to join."

Return to “Programming & Development”