Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” Cinnamon released!

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics.Please do not add support questions to threads here,use the appropriate support forum instead
j8a
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” Cinnamon released!

Post by j8a » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:33 pm

I upgraded to Sylvia Cinnamon in December and everything went fine.
January 5 was a nasty day for me, because I lost the Cinnamon desktop and it began to run in fall back mode, which I posted in the link below. I received many suggestions which I tried without any result yet. I very much like the Cinnamon DE and I have really enjoyed with it.
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=261047#p1410196

Best regards,

catweazel
Level 17
Level 17

Post by catweazel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:38 pm

j8a wrote:I received many suggestions which I tried without any result yet.[/url]
The reason you haven't got a result is because you didn't respond to the poster who was trying to helping you.
Caution: Dancing Wu Li Master and Official curmudgeon-in-chief

jimallyn
Level 18
Level 18

Post by jimallyn » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:23 pm

This section of the forums is for Releases and Announcements. It is not for support questions. Those of you who are asking support questions (you know who you are), please post them in the appropriate forums section. Thread locked.

“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan

Return to “Releases & Announcements”