Monthly News – January 2018

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Monthly News – January 2018

Post by clem »

catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Monthly News – January 2018

Post by catweazel »

This is the start of a new year, we’re working on two new bases (Ubuntu 18.04 for Linux Mint 19 and Debian 9 for LMDE 3)
LMDE 3 - YAAAY!
We now benefit from having a Linux Mint Troubleshooting Guide.
YAAAY!
We’re planning to write a Developer Guide next,
YAAAY!
$93.01 from 57 smaller donations
It would be nice to either see those donations in the list, or at least have a link to them. Not everyone can afford $3 but their donations are just as meaningful as all the others, in some cases, perhaps more so.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
smurphos
Level 18
Level 18

Post by smurphos »

The troubleshooting guide is very good.... I've finally diagnosed my limp :) :wink: .... no it really is very good!

http://linuxmint-troubleshooting-guide. ... en/latest/
For custom Nemo actions, useful scripts for the Cinnamon desktop, and Cinnamox themes visit my Github pages.
momist
Level 4
Level 4

Post by momist »

Me Too!! The trouble shooting guide helped me enormously to finally resolve a long standing problem I had with my PC. In a sense, it helped with my limp :-) The PC had a limp at intervals where it didn't respond to any mouse input (hardware mis-match). Thank you and all the team for their wonderful OS and it's amazing support!
momist : a follower of the Greek god Momer.

Return to “Releases & Announcements”