Linux Mint 19 "Tara" MATE released!

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Linux Mint 19 "Tara" MATE released!

Post by clem »

KBD47
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Linux Mint 19 "Tara" MATE released!

Post by KBD47 »

Thanks Clem and team! MATE 19 is awesome!
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

smgordon1259 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:30 pm When is 19.1 going to be released...

j/k great job.
After 19 and before 19.2 :lol:
I do Mint
Level 2
Level 2

Post by I do Mint »

Thanks Clem and team.
Being really disappointed that I had to get rid of LMDE2 due to the fact MATE was not supported anymore in LMDE3.
I almost switched to Antergos since MATE is also supported but couldn't leave Mint behind.
So a week ago I did a clean install and moved from LMDE2 to Mint 19 Tara and I'm happy I did.
Anyway thanks and keep on building on MATE in the future :mrgreen:
Oh yes, I do Mint :)
mister48

Post by mister48 »

good evening, a query because in linux mint 19 you can not install wine and because it became so complicated when this distribution was easier for all thanks.
clem wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:54 am https://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=3598
habet228

Post by habet228 »

thank you so much
it is a great
and wonderful
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

mister48 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:26 pm good evening, a query because in linux mint 19 you can not install wine and because it became so complicated when this distribution was easier for all thanks.
You did not post any query. Go ahead and ask what you want to ask. Just not here, because this is an announcement thread. So feel free to start a new thread asking how to install Wine, in a suitable area. But be sure to look around first, because there are plenty of threads about Wine in Mint 19.x (and yes, it can be done.)

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
bookter

Post by bookter »

I had to jump through more flaming hoops than a poodle at a circus just to reset my password in order to be able to post a simple "Thank you!" here.

I just painlessly upgraded from 18.3 to 19 today. It was time consuming, but everything went off without a single hitch. Once again, thanks

Return to “Releases & Announcements”