Linux Mint 20 "Ulyana" MATE – BETA Release

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Linux Mint 20 "Ulyana" MATE – BETA Release

Post by clem »

paranightpara8

Re: Linux Mint 20 "Ulyana" MATE – BETA Release

Post by paranightpara8 »

At the moment i am writing from new install of Mint Mate 20 beta. All works for me and i have no issues at any topic.
Minty_64
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Minty_64 »

sometimes I like to try the newest version of mint however excited I am for this latest release I'm probably going to sit this one out until the stable version comes out as I'm kind of comfortable with how I set things up in the current 19.3.

great work though the team at linux mint is really on the ball when it comes to releasing new builds as a little tardiness is understandable for stability and ease of use.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used in creating them - Albert Einstein
zaileion
Level 4
Level 4

Post by zaileion »

Where can I download the BETA Release of Mint Mate 20?
EDIT: So i found the download links at the bottom of this page: https://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=3916

Also i have read that the new theme colours received less than a welcome response... Where can i look at these new colours and such? It seems I'm a bit out of the loop...

Return to “Releases & Announcements”