New Forum Moderator

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Re: New Forum Moderator

Post by JerryF »

Great news!
motoryzen
Level 10
Level 10

Post by motoryzen »

xenopeek wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 am We have expanded the moderation team with new global moderator MrEen. He has proven himself to be a knowledgeable and valuable contributor. We welcome him to the team and wish him all the best in his new role.
This is a test...this is only a test.

" Laughing ..fat cheek...babies ..." :lol:
Mint 21.2 Cinnamon 5.8.4
asrock x570 taichi ...bios p5.00
ryzen 5900x
128GB Kingston Fury @ 3600mhz
Corsair mp600 pro xt NVME ssd 4TB
three 4TB ssds
dual 1TB ssds
Two 16TB Toshiba hdd's
24GB amd 7900xtx vid card
Viewsonic Elite UHD 32" 144hz monitor
MrEen
Level 23
Level 23

Post by MrEen »

Schultz wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:12 pm
MrEen wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 pm
Pepi wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:52 pm Yes ... Triumph ... Rush ... April Wine ... I can go on ;)
Don't forget Prism, Bryan Adams, Kim Mitchell (with and without Max Webster) and of course the venerable William Shatner! :lol:
What about Loverboy and Chilliwack?
Just the night before last I had part of a song stuck in my head that I could not finish, nor remember who sang it. When I got up the next morning I Googled the lyrics and found out it was another Canadian band from back in those days. Trooper's I'm Here For A Good Time (Not A Long Time)

Started listening to a few other tracks of theirs, and found I could sing along with all of them and even vocally imitate the guitar solos. Where the heck did that come from? The night before I couldn't get a full verse out, now I can recite half their discography??? The only one I may have heard any piece of in the last 20++ years is Raise A Little Hell.

Return to “Releases & Announcements”