Adjusting Window size...

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tenfoot
Level 6
Level 6

Adjusting Window size...

Post by tenfoot »

I am using LMv18.2 Mate but this is not specifically a Mate question as it relates to Cinnamon also (and perhaps xfce).

Open any Window in Mint and it is possible to resize it by grabbing a side, top or bottom or one of the lower corners. What is configured in Mint that allows this?

Why do I ask? Well, I have as my experimental distribution the latest version of Sparky Linux with the Mate DE and the only way one can adjust window size is by clicking on the small downward arrow at the top of the window and choosing Resize from the menu presented. While this does work, it is not very precise. Often, if I want to grab, say the bottom right corner, I cannot do so as the default seems to be resize up or down.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tenfoot
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds darkness always got there first, and is waiting for it." Terry Pratchett (Reaper Man)

Return to “Software & Applications”