Mint 12 "Move clock" too far right? (screenshot inside)

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
hydn

Mint 12 "Move clock" too far right? (screenshot inside)

Post by hydn »

Below is my Mint 12 Gnome Shell screenshots. I'm using the Frippery "move clock" extension but it moves the clock too far right. How can I manually fix this so that the shutdown menu is the "after" the clock?

thanks!

Screenshots:

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
bimsebasse

Re: Mint 12 "Move clock" too far right? (screenshot inside)

Post by bimsebasse »

Works for me simply turning it off and turning it on again - otherwise I think esteban1uy has a set of extensions that ensures its far right position over in the Get classic.... thread
hydn

Post by hydn »

Will try that thread. Also turn it off log out and turn it on and log out and in didn't help. So will try thread.
hydn

Post by hydn »

Reinstalled OS and went over things and works perfectly now! I was gonna use Mate but I want the Gnome 3 benefits and Mate is basically Gnome 2 as intended.
esteban1uy

Post by esteban1uy »

There is a issue with the extensions loading order. As I can see from your pictures, you've installed reflections extension.
And I guess you installed move-clock extension AFTER that.

Remember to always install reflections as the last extension!

If not, you can always fix it by deleting reflections extension folder (at /usr/share/gnome shell/extensions), restarting Gnome-shell (Alt+F r), then installing reflections and restarting shell again.
hydn

Post by hydn »

Thanks yes i installed last this time by pure luck. So that wad it. Tux

Return to “Software & Applications”