Forum rules
Before you post please read this
casey972oo
Level 4
Level 4

LINUX Mint 1o Julia on ' Acer-Ferrari-One-Netbook ' AMD64

Post by casey972oo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi there ! ... to everybody ! ...

at first ... I dit install .. LINUX Mint 7 Gloria ... on a smal ' Toshiba-Netbook ' ... 8,9 '' .. 512 MB RAM .. and .. ' Intel Atom CPU N27o ' ! ...
it was running fine ... and stable ! .. like a ' Clockwork Orange ' ... tick tack tick tack ! ... very good ... to my surprise ! ...

than ... when LINUX Mint 9 Isadora came up ... I dit install this ... on my ' Acer-Aspire-One ' ... with the same Prozessor ... ' Intel Atom CPU N27o ' ...
to replace the ' Windows XP SP2 ' ! ... what was ' en panne ' all the time ! ...
and it was running fine also ! ... to my satisfaction ! ... of cause ... ' Windows ' was driving me nuts ! ...

with ... LINUX Mint 1o Julia ... I got fixed up ... on my ' Acer-Ferrari-One ' ... Netbook 11,6 '' ... AMD64 Prozessor ! ... and so on ! ...
I'm realy satisfied with this Distribution of LINUX Mint ! ... it's running fine also .. like those releases before ...
that's why I like this ... LINUX Mint ... from ... Clement L'efevre ...

I also dit try .. the new releases .. with Kde .. and Lxde-re (Debian) ... but Gnome .. I think is the best ! ...

now I got infected .. with this ' Virus ' ... what's called ... LINUX ! ...
and got started to learn the ' programming-language ' C ! ... with some books .. from Germany ! ... writen in German ... my mother-language ! ...

that's what I wanted to say ! ... good luck ... with LINUX Mint ! ...

casey972oo

Imhoteps
Level 2
Level 2

Re: LINUX Mint 1o Julia on ' Acer-Ferrari-One-Netbook ' AMD6

Post by Imhoteps » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 am

Dots aren`t too much. That`s good.
Windows 8: Designed to fail

Return to “About Mint Editions”