Cyberoam installation

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
nitishmittal1990

Cyberoam installation

Post by nitishmittal1990 »

Hey, I am not able to install cyberoam client, I have searched via google, but still am not finding the suitable link?
Please help!!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Cyberoam installation

Post by xenopeek »

First hit when searching for "cyberoam client": http://www.cyberoam.com/cyberoamclients.html. Download link is there, probably includes a readme file on what you should do. On that page is a link to customer support. I'm assuming you are have purchased a license for this product, or whoever needs you to install this programs has, so you should be entitled to customer support. If you do get in contact with support, please note the Ubuntu version on which your Linux Mint version is based to them as well. That may help them find answers for you. (Linux Mint 14 = Ubuntu 12.10; Linux Mint 13 = Ubuntu 12.04; and so on.)

Return to “Networking”