No mobile connection (whith double modem)

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dady66

No mobile connection (whith double modem)

Post by dady66 »

Hello,
I tried the solution to my problem, but I did not find it then I open this topic trying to be as clear as possible.
On my pc is a sim 3g module I do not use: use the internet usb stick instead. Linuxmint does not inport the version because it is the same for all at least all the last two, "see" both devices and let me list the mobile connections as a modem, also for the key also requires the PIN for sim so all right? Instead no: the problem begins when I have to set up the link! I have entered the right parameters in both devices with the "create new link" function only ... that does not appear or when I try to connect does not have any accounts. Obviously I saved the parameters when i entered.
Also, as I said Linuxmint "sees" the two devices though, and I get to the core of the problem, the tab at the top is set to "off", the port is "on" but then back to "off" both devices Then concluding I do not have metro ethernet internet and wi-fi are very good.
Since I had a pc of the same model but without the sim module I did the idea, and I'm sorry, if the problem is in conflict between the two devices: in this case you know how do I uninstall sim module I do not use? So in Linuxmint there is the device management feature that is in windows?
Thanks for any help and advice.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Networking”