Remmina & Keyboard issues

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dhenzler
Level 2
Level 2

Remmina & Keyboard issues

Post by dhenzler »

I have many computers/servers that require management. These are diversely distributed throughout my 6200 sq ft home on 3 different floors. My main operating point is an office on the first floor. 4 of the 5 systems are Linux Mint, 3 of the 4 Mint systems are 18.2 Cinnamon and one is 17.3 KDE, and the last is a Windows 7 system. The Linux systems were all installed using the SAME keyboard and locale settings. Keyboard issues shouldn't exist.

Problem is that I loose the REPEAT function when accessing other systems, and sometimes CAPSLOCK needs to be switched off or NUMLOCK needs to be switched off or in some cases 10-Key pad fails to produce numbers at all. This is VERY annoying. I have made do by squeezing a bit of cardboard into the Shift Key when it appears CAPS are inverted. This is totally boggling to me. Very annoying and I need to correct it.

Anyone ? Please ! dhenzler
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Networking”