We have been using Linux mint in our Company for almost 8 years now, and its a very nice, desktop destro for office use.
Recently I have been experimenting on a Domain controller server, may it be ClearOS or Zentyal, I was able to join and login to the server DC from windows PC.
Now Iam currently testing Zentyal Server.
Joining Windows Machine and Loging in is easy along with the Roaming Profile works.
- with LinuxMint following the instruction from the zentyal site. https://wiki.zentyal.org/wiki/Authentic ... inst_Samba
- I was able to join and I can see the Machine have joined in the zentyal user/computer manangement UI.
- I was able to use knit & klist with no issue.
- but I cannot login using Linux mint Login even if I choose a them where i can type in a username like "user1" or "user1@DOMIAN.LAN" is not working its not loging in.
- Does anyone overcome this issue's ; connecting linux client and can you please help me. a lot of help is available connecting windows but linux client they all not are working from what i tried so far.
- What theme settings would you recommend to be use for domain login with out a list for linux mint.
Thank you in Advance.