Authentication on Windows Server is failing...

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
elviolmp
Level 1
Level 1

Authentication on Windows Server is failing...

Post by elviolmp »

Sometimes, when restarting or turning on the PC, authentication on Windows Server is failing. After about 10 or 15 minutes, it authenticates normally.
Another situation is that, throughout the work, the mapping of the server share, also loses the connection. Again, I wait 10 or 15 minutes and I can access the share again.
Today I was able to "filter" the log "auth.log" since I ran the machine until I was able to authenticate. I will attach to the end of the message, as I am not familiar with all samba, kerberos, winbind, PAM, etc. settings. I made the settings all consulting guidelines searched on the internet, so to solve, I rely on tips and help from other users.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon 64bits - MSI X570-A Pro - AMD AM4 3600 - GTX 1660 - WD Black SN 750 500MB nvme

Return to “Networking”