I want a Linux Mint Car Sticker!

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
dynamikspeed

I want a Linux Mint Car Sticker!

Post by dynamikspeed »

This would be a great way to promote Mint. Vinyl Stickers/Decals can be made quite cheap.

"I was minted at linuxmint.com"
"linux mint inside"
"Linux Mint OS"
Penguin or Mint logo etc.
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Re: I want a Linux Mint Car Sticker!

Post by Pierre »

true - - you usually can only get small ones, for your PC
:lol:

your local Print Shop - to the rescue - - stick 'em on all your Family & Friends cars.
8)
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.
Bolle1961
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Bolle1961 »

cafepress.com have vinyl car stickers
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

I have some Tux stickers that go where you usually find the "Intel Inside" sticker. (Actually, I think I have three different sizes.) Somebody from the Xandros forums sent them to me years ago and I still have a few left. My niece is an electrician, and when she was working on a Microsoft data center near here, I gave her a Tux sticker which she put on her lunch box. :D Seems like I saw some place on the web selling Mint stickers just within the last couple of weeks. A Google search would probably turn it up.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
CaptainKirksChair
Level 4
Level 4

Post by CaptainKirksChair »

The new iPhone uses stickers. Maybe we get a few Mint stickers and post them on the Apple site all to use!
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

CaptainKirksChair wrote:The new iPhone uses stickers. Maybe we get a few Mint stickers and post them on the Apple site all to use!
But that's not about real, physical stickers, is it? If we now start calling images on a screen 'stickers', that is sort of confusing.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
BG405
Level 8
Level 8

Post by BG405 »

If you have a colour laser printer (and a laminator, this would probably be OK with inkjet too) you could make your own. I've been thinking of doing this for a while. :) You could use magnetic tape like I did with my van logos.
Dell Inspiron 1525 - LM17.3 CE 64-------------------Lenovo T440 - Manjaro KDE with Mint VMs
Toshiba NB250 - Manjaro KDE------------------------Acer Aspire One D255E - LM21.3 Xfce
Acer Aspire E11 ES1-111M - LM18.2 KDE 64 ----Two ROMS don't make a WRITE
dynamikspeed

Post by dynamikspeed »

I have found many sellers on ebay who make custom ones for you. It should be relatively cheap so I might try it soon. :)
JChristensen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by JChristensen »

I'd be up for some too! I found several at
https://www.zazzle.com/linux+mint+stickers
and
https://www.unixstickers.com/tag/mint-stickers

I've been using Adafruit's Tux stickers
https://www.adafruit.com/product/663
But maybe I should consider something Mint specific too.

Just returned a laptop to a friend yesterday along with a Tux sticker. Shredded the hard disk then installed Cinnamon 18.1. Really hoping she likes it as it will probably lead to an additional installation for her and maybe for some other folks too.
Tomgin5
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Tomgin5 »

In the last year I have given away (one at a time) over a hundred standard Linux mint (square) stickers to new users that I have converted along with 24 of stickers that AustinTexas posted the artwork for. You know the Pengun with the attitude and the Penguin with the bloody knife and Bill gates head. I trimmed out the head on most of them. :mrgreen:
revian

Post by revian »

You mean like this?

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/ ... case-badge

I'll be buying a dozen of those next month to put on my various machines.. and the two laptops I plan to buy! :D

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”