Linux Mint Chocolate Bars

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
SpongebobFan1994

Linux Mint Chocolate Bars

Post by SpongebobFan1994 »

In one of my other posts regarding artwork, I had mentioned having a dream where some company created mint-flavored chocolate bars with the Mint logo on it, and announced 10% of the profits will go to the developers. If anyone with a culinary arts degree wants to create their own chocolate company, this would be a good way to promote Mint.
Keetoowah
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Linux Mint Chocolate Bars

Post by Keetoowah »

This could go beyond just chocolate bars. You could expand this idea to anything you can fit the Mint logo on. But I do love chocolate.
AZgl1800
Level 20
Level 20
Location: Oklahoma where the wind comes Sweeping down the Plains

Post by AZgl1800 »

moving away from Chocolate bars,

PWA or ProWritingAid is a specialty item to help Book Authors with their projects...

I have tried it out, and like how it works, but the current versions available are for Windows and MacOS.

so, I wrote to PWA and asked them to make a Desktop version in Linux....

here is their reply, it shocked me that they even bothered to reply to me.
Their suggestion to check the Blog is useless, it would involve me using their website to write up the text, then copy paste that to this Forum Post that I am writing at this minute..... can you imagine trying to do that?

==========================================================

Re: Feedback : I use Linux, not Windows, why do you not support L
Yahoo/Inbox

ProWritingAid <hello@prowritingaid.com>
To:John
Cc:contact@prowritingaid.com
Fri, Aug 7 at 7:43 AM
Hi John!

We would love to support Linux and hope to in the future! I'll pass your feedback along to our development team and let them know we have people asking for that project as a priority.

Best,
Hayley

--
hello@prowritingaid.com
ProWritingAid
@ProWritingAid

Have you checked out the ProWritingAid Blog yet? It's chock-full of essential writing tips and techniques.
{#HS:1247779594-1936059#}
On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 2:37 AM UTC, John <......@gmail.com> wrote:
> User name : .........
> Email : ................r@gmail.com
> Query Type : Sales
> OS : Linux
> Question :
> I use Linux, not Windows, why do you not support Linux?
> Windows is the bane of the internet.
>
> I want a Desktop App, I tried that online feature and it is useless, my upload speed is less then 200 Kbps, the app crashes.
>
> Specifically Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon
LM21.3 Cinnamon ASUS FX705GM | Donate to Mint https://www.patreon.com/linux_mint
cliffcoggin
Level 8
Level 8

Post by cliffcoggin »

This could backfire in Britain. There is a ring shaped mint flavoured sweet (candy in USA) here by the name of Polo. It was advertised for years with the slogan "Polo: the Mint with a hole".
Cliff Coggin

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”