How to Install GNS30.7RC1 in Linux Mint

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
kishorekannan

How to Install GNS30.7RC1 in Linux Mint

Post by kishorekannan »

Hello,

I am a Network Enginner I have been using Linux Mint for the past 2 years. I have started to use mint only for one application GNS3 (GNS3 is a very powerful Network Emulator) bacause i can start as many as routers i need depends on my hardware. But the routers that can start in GNS3 is more in mint than compared to windows. After that i liked mint very much and i became a fan of it. I have seen many tutorials for GNS3 0.7RC1 in Ubuntu but not even a single one in Linux Mint If you people can post some tutorials on this GNS3 in LinuxMint. I am sure many networking people will start to use this OS at least for GNS3 then they will surely like Linux Mint. For you the people having a very good knowledge in Linux Mint this is nothing for you.Just a simple tutorial for GNS3 in Linux Mint to promote your Elegant LINUX MINT

Kishore
Husse

Re: How to Install GNS30.7RC1 in Linux Mint

Post by Husse »

Unless GNS30.7RC1 is using files that are changed in Mint compared to Ubuntu (which may be the case in the networking section) the guides in Ubuntu would work

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”