An open invitation

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Habitual

An open invitation

Post by Habitual »

Hello there!

Most of you "know" me by my persistent posting here and at ubuntuforums.org under the same nick. I try to post correct solutions to requests for help. Sometimes I get it wrong, sometimes I don't.

After I changed my signature recently, I decided to buy the domain, and copied my personal blog and I call it "Son of Dorkblog".
It contains 500 Linux-specific posts in just over 2 years since I started. You will NOT find any of the usual style of blogging, I don't write so well.
You can keep the fluff. I just post what works.

I invite you to come on by (see my sig link)

Peace.

NOTE to MODs: If this violates Policy, just toss me out on my ear or delete it :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: An open invitation

Post by xenopeek »

Cool! Your description on how to kill a user had me in stitches... "DO NOT USE THIS ON root" :lol:

Handy set of tips & tricks. I keep a file with things like this, looks like I'll gather some more here :wink:
Habitual

Re: An open invitation

Post by Habitual »

xenopeek wrote:Cool! Your description on how to kill a user had me in stitches... "DO NOT USE THIS ON root" :lol: ...
Yeah, that came from Personal Experience :oops: and I figured someone else doesn't need to suffer the same experience I did, a reboot of a working Production Server.

Return to “Other topics”