Unetbootin Help Needed

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
BakUp
Level 3
Level 3

Unetbootin Help Needed

Post by BakUp »

I have posted in the Ubuntu forums with not one reply, and have done the google search thingie and found no answers there either why my Unetbootin USB installs are not persistence. I have used it in the past and they were persistence, I think I had to download a small file of some kind and copy it to the USB flash drive to make it persistence. But now there is not trace of that file anymore to download, not that I can find. I am using the Linux version as I do not have Microsoft on any of my computer.

With out a persistence install USB flash drives are pretty much useless. Does anyone know what happened to the Linux Unetbootin USB persistence install or am I doing something wrong or missing something ?

thanks,
BakUp
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Unetbootin Help Needed

Post by Husse »

Answer here
http://ohioloco.ubuntuforums.org/showth ... p?t=811397
post #4
BUT
the link to the files you are supposed to download is dead

Return to “Other topics”