Logging in twice on two different PC's

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
swapper1937

Logging in twice on two different PC's

Post by swapper1937 »

Linux Mint 17

I logged into "Forums" via the Welcome Screen, Linux Mint 17 "Qiana", and found my Posts no problems. and left the window open.

I then went to my other PC with Windows 10, and tried to log in again, I wanted to follow suggested steps with a query that I had in the Terminal (now resolved).

However, at the Log In, my Password would not be accepted, and I could not log in, I have tried this quite a few times, is this a security feature?.

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Logging in twice on two different PC's

Post by xenopeek »

Sounds more like you used the wrong password or username. You can log in to the forums from multiple devices at the same time, provided you use a correct username & password combination.
swapper1937

Re: Logging in twice on two different PC's

Post by swapper1937 »

I am sure that I was entering the correct password, time and time again.
Could it be that I am trying to login at the wrong level or something, i.e. not the Forums level (although I cannot see it).

Return to “Other topics”