Strange mouse pointer stuff

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
adamff
Level 1
Level 1

Strange mouse pointer stuff

Postby adamff » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello! Just wanted to say I for the most part LOVE linux mint! It's working better than ubuntu! But, after a restart my browser cursor isn't changing over all hyper links. It stays as a pointer and doesn't always go to the hand when hovered. It's getting really annoying and it is happening with both chrome and firefox, or I would have posted this message on a chrome or firefox help page. - What could be causing this? Also, it seems restarting causes problems for me. I don't know if theres anything I can do about this, but I also have to reload up my music with rythmbox after restarts, like it doesn't automatically remember where I put my music, I have to manually add it every time. It also doesn't work immediately after I re-add my music I have to dick with it a bit.

Anyway, hope I can get some help with this, I might try just restarting a few times and see if that fixes it, but what if it comes back?

Thanks!

Corrien
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Strange mouse pointer stuff

Postby Corrien » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:08 am

Was anybody able to help you sir?

Return to “Other topics”