Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
chiefjim
Level 6
Level 6

Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Post by chiefjim »

US outlet COSTCO has this model on sale for $169.99 which has me toying with the thought of buying my first tablet. Curious if any owners of this device can report in general about it and more specifically how well it connects to machines with Linux Mint installed.

I've avoided Apple iPads as friends have told me they don't interconnect very well.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
WharfRat

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Post by WharfRat »

chiefjim wrote:US outlet COSTCO has this model on sale for $169.99 which has me toying with the thought of buying my first tablet. Curious if any owners of this device can report in general about it and more specifically how well it connects to machines with Linux Mint installed.

I've avoided Apple iPads as friends have told me they don't interconnect very well.
I purchased one of those last year.

It prompts to allow to connect when I plug it into the usb port.

No problems copying/moving content back and forth.

Return to “Other topics”