Not able to install numpy for Pypy(a python interpreter)

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
anirudh99

Not able to install numpy for Pypy(a python interpreter)

Post by anirudh99 »

I've asked actual developers of pypy , what they said is that upon running this command pypy -c "import sys; print sys.pypy_version_info" I should get a value above 5.9 but this is what i got (major=5, minor=1, micro=2, releaselevel='final', serial=0) and since its just 5 they said to contact mint maintainers instead. what should I do now?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Not able to install numpy for Pypy(a python interpreter)

Post by catweazel »

anirudh99 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 pm I've asked actual developers of pypy , what they said is that upon running this command pypy -c "import sys; print sys.pypy_version_info" I should get a value above 5.9 but this is what i got (major=5, minor=1, micro=2, releaselevel='final', serial=0) and since its just 5 they said to contact mint maintainers instead. what should I do now?
Uninstall the pypy you got out of the Mint repos and download the newer version: https://pypy.org/download.html
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
anirudh99

Post by anirudh99 »

I did that also , as you can see that's the latest version running but also giving me the same result
anirudh99

Post by anirudh99 »

I got the solution.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

That's nice. If you're going to tell us that, you might as well say what it is, so you could potentially help other people with that information.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

Return to “Other topics”