I can't access to verify ISO files

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
SOO9

I can't access to verify ISO files

Post by SOO9 »

When i try to download these files sha256sum.txt and sha256sum.txt.gpg i get this error
Not Found
The requested URL /mirrors/linuxmint.com/stable/19/sha256sum.txt was not found on this server.

web page: https://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/linuxmint ... 256sum.txt
Does anyone know what is the problem?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: I can't access to verify ISO files

Post by karlchen »

See here, please: [sha256] Download fails with error was not found on this server. Follow xenopeek's advice in order to work around the problem with HEAnet .
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 792 days now.
Lifeline
SOO9

Post by SOO9 »

karlchen wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:41 pm See here, please: [sha256] Download fails with error was not found on this server. Follow xenopeek's advice in order to work around the problem with HEAnet .
which one should i download *linuxmint-19-cinnamon-64bit.iso or *linuxmint-19-cinnamon-64bit-v2.iso
gm10

Post by gm10 »

SOO9 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:52 pm
karlchen wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:41 pm See here, please: [sha256] Download fails with error was not found on this server. Follow xenopeek's advice in order to work around the problem with HEAnet .
which one should i download *linuxmint-19-cinnamon-64bit.iso or *linuxmint-19-cinnamon-64bit-v2.iso
Download from here please: https://www.linuxmint.com/download.php

Return to “Other topics”