Folder emblems

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
banjoman
Level 4
Level 4

Folder emblems

Post by banjoman »

Is it possible to create a folder emblem and have it added to the window displaying emblems in the Properties section? I am syncing certain folders with pCloud and I want to denote these in a similar way to iSync or Megasync, which both assign their own emblems to synced folders. Thanks....
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gm10

Re: Folder emblems

Post by gm10 »

Emblems are defined in your icon set, so you'd need to add them there.

Easier to add are custom folder icons, for those you can just use any image on your file system directly.
banjoman
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Folder emblems

Post by banjoman »

:D

Ah yes, custom icon for folder, that's a great solution, thanks.

The custom icon I have created is displayed slightly smaller than the others. Not a huge problem, but interesting to know why.

I have been delving into emblem folders, there are many! I presume the icon set my desktop uses is defined in a file somewhere. Where might that be? I want to experiment with actually creating an emblem.....

Return to “Other topics”