Combination of quick keys to exit user session without closing it

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
edieladio

Combination of quick keys to exit user session without closing it

Post by edieladio »

I have a Toshiba Satellite U400 laptop somewhat old. I have Linux Mint 19 Cinnamom installed. The computer has a problem with the connection to the screen so that sometimes moving the screen to adjust its inclination turns it white, and it is not possible to see it correctly by simply moving it. The correct functioning is recovered by switching off and restarting or also by pressing the Alt + Ctrl + Backspace keys: this way the screen is seen correctly again but the work that was being performed in the user session that has been closed is lost. My question is whether there is any way to exit the user session without closing it by some keyboard combination, so that when you return to that user session, what you were doing before leaving the session is maintained.
Thanks in advance :wink:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Other topics”