Nemo is suddenly not displaying the embedded album art for my FLAC files

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Midnighter
Level 6
Level 6

Nemo is suddenly not displaying the embedded album art for my FLAC files

Post by Midnighter »

Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon, fully updated, fresh reinstall a couple days old, restored my backups of my ripped CD collection, all in FLAC with embedded album art. Until now the album art thumbnailed fine, but noticed earlier it's no longer doing so. Baffled. Deleted thumbnails folder, restarted Nemo, no change. Yes, thumbnails are enabled for all folders. 4GB limit. NONE of them are showing album art anymore, when only yesterday it was fine. Most puzzled. Suggestions?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
If you accept - and I do - that freedom of speech is important, then you are going to have to defend the indefensible. That means you are going to be defending the right of people to read, or to write, or to say, what you don't say or like or want said.
Midnighter
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Nemo is suddenly not displaying the embedded album art for my FLAC files

Post by Midnighter »

So, no one? I'm guessing I'll have to reinstall and try again if this can't be made to work
If you accept - and I do - that freedom of speech is important, then you are going to have to defend the indefensible. That means you are going to be defending the right of people to read, or to write, or to say, what you don't say or like or want said.

Return to “Other topics”