Window screen keeps dissapearing

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
wendy10698
Level 1
Level 1

Window screen keeps dissapearing

Post by wendy10698 »

Sometimes when I have a window open, either browsing or watching a video the window will suddenly disappear. The outline will still be there but it will pop in and out as I move my mouse around but it doesn't always stabilize and will often disappear again. It gets to the point where it makes it hard to work and is super annoying. I don't know what's causing it. Has anyone else ever had this problem? And if so, how did you fix it? I don't know much about Linux or coding. My uncle does though and he usually helps with my problems when it has to do with coding.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hoser Rob
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Window screen keeps dissapearing

Post by Hoser Rob »

I'm afraid that there's no useful system info at all to go on. Copy/paste the text output of inxi -Fxxxrz run in the terminal.
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong - H. L. Mencken

Return to “Other topics”