Can't update, upgrade & install

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mokooreo
Level 1
Level 1

Can't update, upgrade & install

Post by mokooreo »

My Linux Mint always like this, when I update, upgrade / install any software. I already try to reinstall Linux Mint and the problem always still like this :
W: chown to _apt:root of file /var/lib/apt/lists/kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id_linuxmint_dists_vanessa_Release failed - Item::QueueURI (30: Read-only file system)
W: chmod 0600 of file /var/lib/apt/lists/kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id_linuxmint_dists_vanessa_Release failed - Item::QueueURI (30: Read-only file system)
W: chown to root:root of file /var/lib/apt/lists/kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id_linuxmint_dists_vanessa_Release failed - 400::URIFailure (30: Read-only file system)
W: chmod 0644 of file /var/lib/apt/lists/kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id_linuxmint_dists_vanessa_Release failed - 400::URIFailure (30: Read-only file system)
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id/linuxmint vanessa Release: Couldn't create temporary file /tmp/apt.conf.ExbpSP for passing config to apt-key
W: Problem unlinking the file /var/cache/apt/pkgcache.bin - RemoveCaches (30: Read-only file system)
W: Problem unlinking the file /var/cache/apt/srcpkgcache.bin - RemoveCaches (30: Read-only file system)
Anyone can help me to solve this problem ?? Thank you before.
Last edited by LockBot on Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
oligalma
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Can't update, upgrade & install

Post by oligalma »

You can try to change the software source.

Return to “Other topics”