Managing surveillance camera

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
venco
Level 1
Level 1

Managing surveillance camera

Post by venco »

i want to access and manage the video files (dav files)
on the sd-card of my ipc camera(imou ipc f42-d)
using lan cable or wifi connection.How can i do that ?
Last edited by LockBot on Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Petermint
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Managing surveillance camera

Post by Petermint »

You could ask at the imou web site or the imou forum if they had one. The product brochure suggests you can only connect trough their spyware. Take the card out and plug it into your computer as an experiment. Look around for network related settings files. They might tell you what connection is required.

You could plug in an Ethernet cable direct from the camera to your computer as another experiment. If you have a router not connected to the Internet, you could experiment that way. You might get messages telling you what the camera is trying to do.

If the camera is locked into a foreign Web site, you can set up your router to redirect that request and set up a computer to pretend to be that Web site.

Return to “Other topics”