Greetings from Italy!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ne0h

Greetings from Italy!

Post by ne0h »

My name is Luca, and I am Italian. i am new to linux mint. I used 8 years ubuntu (from 6.06), then two years in MXlinux, and for a couple of months I have been on LMDE4. and I love it. Very stable, fast and light, just like Debian mom. And then there are the Mint tools that speed up many operations with a few clicks without the need for hours of command line configurations. Although I use the terminal 70% of the time, I find mint applications very useful. Glad I joined the linux mint family. greetings to all from Italy.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Greetings from Italy!

Post by wallyUSA »

Welcome to the forum. This is a great resource for answers and suggestions to your questions and issues. Many of the friendly members will freely share their suggestions. You may even find your own answer(s) by using the SEARCH option above.

Most all answers about how to use the forum can be found via the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Cheers!
> If your query has been resolved, edit your original post and add <SOLVED> to the beginning of the subject line. This may help others find solutions. <

Dell Latitude 7490 Mint 21.3 Ker 5.15.0-105 Cinn 6.0.4
ne0h

Post by ne0h »

thank you for your welcome!
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

Welcome to the forums!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”