Welcome Ladies - post here :)

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
escargote
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Welcome Ladies - post here :)

Post by escargote »

Hi everybody. I'm using Linux for like 10 years, and LMDE for like 4 years. Happy to see some other feminine persons here.

Can we say the proportion of feminist women is higher into informatics than into the society in general ?
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

escargote wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:49 am
Hi everybody. I'm using Linux for like 10 years, and LMDE for like 4 years. Happy to see some other feminine persons here.
Hello and welcome! Well, I'm female, but if you're going to call me feminine, then I'm going to give you a very dirty look. :wink:
That's not how I would describe myself, at all.
Can we say the proportion of feminist women is higher than into the society in general ?
Impossible to know. It might be true, it might not be.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
escargote
Level 1
Level 1

Post by escargote »

Well, I'm female, but if you're going to call me feminine, then I'm going to give you a very dirty look.
Haha :D Sorry for the misunderstanding :s
It's kinda the opposite about me : I define me a feminine woman, but I don't like to define myself a female. When I said "feminine person", I was talking about the gender identity, not about the gender expression. Now I see your answer, I understand the ambiguity x)
Impossible to know. It might be true, it might not be.
Then we do need a study about it ! It's kind of urgently essential !! lol.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

escargote wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:04 am
It's kinda the opposite about me : I define me a feminine woman, but I don't like to define myself a female. When I said "feminine person", I was talking about the gender identity, not about the gender expression. Now I see your answer, I understand the ambiguity x)
It's fine, there is room for us all! :D

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
escargote
Level 1
Level 1

Post by escargote »

I want to do a heart react. I spend too much time on Insta and/or Facebook xD
MintFan20
Level 1
Level 1

I'm Back!

Post by MintFan20 »

I'm back everyone! Hello my name is mintfan20 and I'm a big fan of linux and open source my favorite version of linux is obviously Mint and I have dabbled with manjero before anyways its great to be back with the Linux clan!
Last edited by xenopeek on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to adhere to forum rules
  • Windows Insider Program Member 2020-2022

Return to “Introduce Yourself”