Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Please don't post tech support questions here
- Level 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:15 pm
Hi I am Jeff from Oklahoma. I have been a Linux user for several years. My work has finally allowed me to use Linux as my main machine and I am loving it. I have used several variants over the years.
- Level 7
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm
- Location: Manchester, England.
Welcome to the forums
- Level 14
- Posts: 5488
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 pm
- Location: Maine USA
Hello Jeff and Welcome to Mint Forums.
- Level 9
- Posts: 2517
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:36 pm
- Location: Connecticut,USA
Welcome to Linux Mint, and the Mint forum.
- Level 12
- Posts: 4075
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:12 pm
- Location: Bedforshire, ENGLAND
Welcome to the Mint family forums
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place.
- Level 3
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:26 am
- Location: Australia
Hello Jeff from Oklahoma!
Welcome to the mint forums!
Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon 64bit
sudo apt install LinuxMint
- Level 21
- Posts: 13442
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm
Hello Jeff from Oklahoma and welcome to the Linux Mint forum
- Level 18
- Posts: 8952
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:34 pm
- Location: Wenatchee, WA USA
Welcome aboard, crazyclown00!
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan