Hello Guys just asking

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
seco

Hello Guys just asking

Post by seco »

Hello
I'm writing these days some tutorials about Linux mint and Linux in general and recording videos for detailed explanation
can I post these articles here on tutorials section and write my site as the source

thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
AmericanPi

Re: Hello Guys just asking

Post by AmericanPi »

-
- Hey seco
-

Welcome to the forum :)

That's a great idea. _I don't know if you noticed but this is the Tutorial Section for our forum.

I don't see why that wouldn't be fine but I'd check with the forum rules.
_as an aside, there are allot of people on this forum who have been using Linux since before the wheel was round (:lol: aww man i crack myself up) and asking in specific forums how people feel about certain aspects of Linux might give you some insight.

_have you ever used Linux before :?:
__Making a USB boot stick is a great way to try it out and get a first person perspective. I think putting two cents you earned on your own would be a great help to your Documentary.
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums.

I'm sure there will not be a problem provided you follow the rules of posting [ viewtopic.php?f=17&t=83314]

wizard

The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he, by peddling second-rate technology, who led them into it in the first place
seco

Post by seco »

Hello
so I will start making a post on my website every 2-3 days with the video for a detailed explanation and once I post it on my website I will post it here and mention my website as a source of that tutorial
and I'm using Linux since 2008 and working on web development and lately server administration
for sure I will need all of your advice to make it better
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

Welcome and good luck on your endeavor.
phd21
Level 20
Level 20

Post by phd21 »

Hi "seco",

Welcome to the wonderful world of Linux Mint and its excellent forum !
Phd21: Mint 20 Cinnamon & KDE Neon 64-bit Awesome OS's, Dell Inspiron I5 7000 (7573, quad core i5-8250U ) 2 in 1 touch screen
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

Hello seco,

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)
Tomgin5
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Tomgin5 »

Am smiling about Wizard's comment about Bill Gates.
Nawh! He was just a businessman getting mixed advice from others.
Things were an uncoordinated mess when he started messing around. He just created opposition to Steve Jobs.
austin.texas
Level 20
Level 20

Post by austin.texas »

Mint 18.2 Cinnamon, Quad core AMD A8-3870 with Radeon HD Graphics 6550D, 8GB DDR3, Ralink RT2561/RT61 802.11g PCI
Linux Linx 2018
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Tomgin5

not my quote but one by the late great British writer Douglass Adams the comment was made to the press in the 1990's

wizard
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

Wizard's quote is accurate.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan

Return to “Introduce Yourself”