Greetings From Indonesia [Solved]

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Please don't post tech support questions here
masbagus
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings From Indonesia [Solved]

Postby masbagus » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:41 am

hello, my name is Gundha Bagus, male, greetings from Indonesia...

I'm new here, I've try several linux distros recently, and finally I choose Linux Mint 18.2 "Sonya" xfce as my last destination.... the truly fact is, I'd found way large of support in linux mint, I'm a just ordinary office worker with lots of task including design some flyer, banner, etc. I'm truly fall in love with linux mint and all the software inside it.

when I try to move from Microsoft Windows OS, I think it's hardly impossible to find software that I can replace the main function of corel, photoshop, and of course, microsoft office for my daily work.... and now I've got my eyes open, and confidently I've moved permanently to linux, coz i have inkscape ,gimp and all of their brotherhood.... :D :D :D :D :D including blender that makes me learn something really new....

okay, that's all. I hope it's just fine, coz, everytime I see this forum, I got my question already answered.... thanks for the beautiful mint, and thanks for everything.... I hope next time I can contribute to make this forum and linux mint grow more bigger and larger....
Last edited by masbagus on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre
Level 15
Level 15

Re: Greetings From Indonesia

Postby Pierre » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:52 am

Welcome to our Forum
:D

Do Take the Time to Read the LinuxMint Users Guide that came with the Installation.

there is several sites, that will give Alternatives for the most common Windows based Programs
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

catweazel
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Greetings From Indonesia

Postby catweazel » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:55 am

Selamat datang! I'll be in your country this December.
If your problem is fixed, please mark your thread as [SOLVED] by editing the title of the first message in the thread.

masbagus
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Greetings From Indonesia [Solved]

Postby masbagus » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:09 am

catweazel wrote:Selamat datang! I'll be in your country this December.

yea man... but, I think we can't meet, coz, I believe you must be in Jakarta or Bali, and I'm in Manado. but, thanks for visiting my country.... ^_^

catweazel
Level 10
Level 10

Postby catweazel » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:22 am

masbagus wrote:
catweazel wrote:Selamat datang! I'll be in your country this December.

yea man... but, I think we can't meet, coz, I believe you must be in Jakarta or Bali, and I'm in Manado. but, thanks for visiting my country.... ^_^

I love your country. I've been there at least nine times, and in December it'll be twice this year :)

Cheers.
If your problem is fixed, please mark your thread as [SOLVED] by editing the title of the first message in the thread.

Moem
Level 11
Level 11

Postby Moem » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:56 am

Hello Masbagus, welcome to Linux Mint and to the forum! Glad you found us!

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

kevindisk-555abc
Level 1
Level 1

Postby kevindisk-555abc » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:42 am

Greetings, Mas bagus. Same as you, Im indonesian too. After a while using Blender, I search for LM Cinnamon to ease my blender (because windows is..., well quite laggy :lol: ) I used it on my old Lenovo laptop w/ 1 gigs of ram. It turns up, its really stable. Although I can install blender on my original Windows, it's deeply rooted in virus.

Thanks to linux mint, it gives me no Windows 7*DING* everytime I run any application and show off to my friend that blender is powerful enough to compared with 3Ds MAX 8)

WharfRat
Level 20
Level 20

Postby WharfRat » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Hello Masbagus Image

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)
Image ImageImage

masbagus
Level 1
Level 1

Postby masbagus » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:53 am

kevindisk-555abc wrote:Greetings, Mas bagus. Same as you, Im indonesian too. After a while using Blender, I search for LM Cinnamon to ease my blender (because windows is..., well quite laggy :lol: ) I used it on my old Lenovo laptop w/ 1 gigs of ram. It turns up, its really stable. Although I can install blender on my original Windows, it's deeply rooted in virus.

Thanks to linux mint, it gives me no Windows 7*DING* everytime I run any application and show off to my friend that blender is powerful enough to compared with 3Ds MAX 8)

sesama orang indo ngomongnya pake basa indonesia ajalah.... cinta tanah air cuy.... wakakakakakakak....

masbagus
Level 1
Level 1

Postby masbagus » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 am

WharfRat wrote:Hello Masbagus Image

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)

hi you too WharfRat thank for the nice welcome.... ^_^ :P :P :P :P

kevindisk-555abc
Level 1
Level 1

Postby kevindisk-555abc » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 am

masbagus wrote:
kevindisk-555abc wrote:Greetings, Mas bagus. Same as you, Im indonesian too. After a while using Blender, I search for LM Cinnamon to ease my blender (because windows is..., well quite laggy :lol: ) I used it on my old Lenovo laptop w/ 1 gigs of ram. It turns up, its really stable. Although I can install blender on my original Windows, it's deeply rooted in virus.

sesama orang indo ngomongnya pake basa indonesia ajalah.... cinta tanah air cuy.... wakakakakakakak....

Biar para bule paham apa yang kita bicarakan :lol: .

Return to “Introduce yourself”