Greatings and salutations

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
geodude21

Greatings and salutations

Post by geodude21 »

i am a Retired Design Eng. , have been using kali linux for a while now just recently purged all my ;laptops and installed linux mint 18 now on linux mint 18.3.
still learning and enjoy a challenge, cant get some of my favourite programs to work lie i want but i am working on it. have to get Tor Browser working soon, but i belive i will keep mint forever no going back to the crap i used for year (sense 1985). so it nice to have this forum to bring my troubles to but as of now i don’t think i can give professional advise, lol,
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Greatings and salutations

Post by jimallyn »

Welcome aboard, geodude21! Any problems you have, just post in the appropriate forums section and people will be happy to help out when they can.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

Hello geodude21 Image

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)
phd21
Level 20
Level 20

Post by phd21 »

Hi "geodude21",

Welcome to the wonderful world of Linux Mint and its excellent forum !
Phd21: Mint 20 Cinnamon & KDE Neon 64-bit Awesome OS's, Dell Inspiron I5 7000 (7573, quad core i5-8250U ) 2 in 1 touch screen

Return to “Introduce Yourself”