Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Please don't post tech support questions here
- Level 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:33 pm
Just installed LinuxMint 18.3 on a Toshiba 1135-S155. Finally got the wifi going on a Linksys WPC54GS. Going to use it to work on my vehicles with ODB2 scanning software. Save those old laptops!
- Level 20
- Posts: 12345
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm
Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum
- Level 17
- Posts: 7830
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 pm
- Location: Australian Antarctic Territory
¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ os ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ ɯ,ı
- Level 18
- Posts: 8706
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:34 pm
- Location: Wenatchee, WA USA
Welcome aboard, keyPunch1011!
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
- Level 14
- Posts: 5217
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:12 am
- Location: Computer, Car, Cage
Welcome to the Mint forums.
Proud to be a supporter and monthly contributor to Mint.