Hello From Boston and South Korea

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kcp

Hello From Boston and South Korea

Post by kcp »

Hello the Mint Community,

This is kcp who lives in Boston, MA. I'm originally from Seoul, South Korea. It's such a honor to be a part of the Mint community. I would like to meet more people in the community. I hope I can help people who are in need and get some help from people in the Mint community. Someday, I would also like to participate in some projects for the Mint Community. :D

Best,
kcp
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
DAMIEN1307

Re: Hello From Boston and South Korea

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

hi kcp and welcome to the forums and linux mint...im originally born and raised in Boston myself many years ago, "Southie", G street, not far from Carson Beach...DAMIEN

ps...best food in Boston...go to Tyler rd...in town Boston not far from the "Common", just outside of the former "Combat Zone"...dont know if they are still in business after all these years but the best ones were "the Four Seas" and the "Pearl".
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Post by lsemmens »

Hi kcp from a little nearer to "home" i.e Australia, :D
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
kcp

Post by kcp »

DAMIEN1307 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm hi kcp and welcome to the forums and linux mint...im originally born and raised in Boston myself many years ago, "Southie", G street, not far from Carson Beach...DAMIEN

ps...best food in Boston...go to Tyler rd...in town Boston not far from the "Common", just outside of the former "Combat Zone"...dont know if they are still in business after all these years but the best ones were "the Four Seas" and the "Pearl".
Nice to meet you DAMIEN1307. I will check out the restaurants you mentioned. Boston is still very cold and quiet haha. I'm sure you had a lot of memories here.
phd21
Level 20
Level 20

Post by phd21 »

Hi kcp,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Linux Mint and its excellent forum!
Phd21: Mint 20 Cinnamon & KDE Neon 64-bit Awesome OS's, Dell Inspiron I5 7000 (7573, quad core i5-8250U ) 2 in 1 touch screen
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

hi kcp...always remember an old new england joke...

whats colder than a new england winter?

a new england yankee...lol...DAMIEN
kc1di
Level 18
Level 18

Post by kc1di »

Hello kcp and Welcome to Linux Mint Forums,
enjoy :)
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

Welcome aboard, kcp! I have some half Korean cousins to whom I am eternally grateful for introducing me to kimchi and other Korean foods.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

Hello kcp Image

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”